Excess Public, Products and Employers’ Liability
Important update 15 April
Thank you for your patience and flexibility during the last three weeks as we work towards restoring our environment to a fully operational state.
We’re pleased to report that we have now restored many of our internal systems, allowing us to continue quoting, binding, and processing claims.
Importantly, our forensic investigators and cybersecurity experts have confirmed that the incident has been contained. There is no evidence that the ‘threat actor’ behind the attack has been active in the CNA environment since the ransomware event. Endpoint detection and monitoring tools have been deployed throughout the environment to ensure ongoing protection against the techniques, tactics, and procedures associated with the incident.
We thank you hugely for your support while we have worked through the impact of the incident. With your support over the past few weeks, we were able to transact business effectively and process claims. Thanks to your cooperation and flexibility with our workarounds, we’ve succeeded in delivering on our commitments. Together, we have continued to meet the needs of our clients.
Now, as we enter a restored state, we look forward to accelerated success with you. As always, we stand ready to deliver the high-quality service you are accustomed to from CNA.
Once again, thank you for your support.
If you have questions specific to the cyber incident, please direct them to our dedicated inbox at [email protected]
The importance of having sufficient liability cover has never been greater for businesses, whether they are large corporations or small enterprises. Even relatively small incidents can exceed standard indemnity limits and result in multi-million pound liability claims that can have a catastrophic impact on a company’s balance sheet.
CNA’s new, improved online trading portal provides access to immediate and competitive Excess of Loss solutions for Excess Public Liability and/or Excess Employers Liability.
– UK businesses with turnover up to £75m
– Over 2,700 trades across a wide range of sectors
– Contractors, including those using heat
– Manufacturing and wholesale, including those exporting to the USA
– Leisure, retail and services
Key Policy Features
– Limits available up to £20m
– Annual policies or individual projects up to 24 months duration
– All major primary insurers’ wordings accepted
– Wide wording including Insurance Act extension
– Competitive premiums, starting at £250
Key Benefits to Members
– Quote, bind and issue policy documentation online, immediately
– Save time through full-cycle online capability including Renewals & MTA’s
– Enhanced commission of 25% for users registered as BIBA members
– 10% discount on standard rates for users registered as BIBA members
– Direct access to CNA Hardy underwriters to discuss specific risks if required
– Simple registration process: contact [email protected]
Click here to view product key benefits
Click here for Excess Employers’ Liability and Excess Public and Products Liability Cover online
CNA Hardy now have an online platform that can give you an instant quote for your clients, watch the video below to see the benefits!
Important Update to CNA Hardy Excess Layer Scheme Policy – will now respond where Primary Insurer has applied Insurance Act proportionate remedy. Click here to view update >