The scheme offers members access to this market leading product with A-rated insurer capacity.
Cover can be tailored to meet your clients’ needs and is available for a wide range of risks from large commercial holiday or residential businesses to small family-owned touring and holiday locations, and everything in between.
– Holiday parks – Businesses licensed by the local authority for holiday and recreational use, including:
- Holiday caravans/lodges/chalets
- Touring caravans and motorhomes
- Tents, tepees, safari tents, camping pods
- Other forms of glamping accommodation
– Residential home parks, caravan distributors, storage sites and dealerships
Key policy features
– Cover for your client’s buildings and structures and the fixtures, fittings and contents.
– Automatic day one uplift of declared sums insured of 15%.
– Cover for park machines.
– Public and products liability at £5m
– Employers’ liability at £10m
– Goods in transit up to £50k (contents only)
– Business interruption as a result of specified disease, denial of access, loss of attraction, failure of supplier, loss of license or loss of fish stocks
– Business interruption as a result of property damage
Key benefits to members
– No minimum level of volume, support or commitment, Bspoke will work with you with one risk or multiple risks
- Certain specialist covers included for free:
- Up to £250k unspecified sales stock
- Personal accident cover for park owners and directors
- Business interruption as a result of foot and mouth disease (where BI cover is selected)
– Dedicated underwriting team offering fast quote turnaround
– Competitive rates of commission starting at 15% with enhanced commission for BIBA members on all new business up to 2.5%
– Product and appetite training and webinars to help you target risks
– Marketing support to promote and prospect customers