Care risks can be difficult to place, particularly without committing to minimum volumes of business. With access to a range of insurer partners, Gallagher offers the BIBA Care Sector scheme, backed by a dedicated care insurance team with years of experience in negotiating cover in the sector.
- Residential care for children, the elderly or individuals with learning disabilities and complex healthcare needs
- Care for individuals with mental health conditions or physical disabilities
- Domiciliary care/supported living
- Fostering and adoption agencies
Key policy features
- Abuse cover up to £5m on either an occurrence or claims made wording
- Retro abuse cover option with certain insurers
- Treatment risk and medical malpractice, with £5m indemnity limit as standard
Key benefits to members
- In-house underwriters, with delegated underwriting authority
- In-house claims management – DBS-checked advisers and account managers, for peace of mind in dealing with sensitive risks
- Enhanced commission rates
- No minimum commitment – ad-hoc risks considered.
For agency applications please contact [email protected]