CARE SECTOR INSURANCE
This offering is underwritten by a number of insurers specialising in this sector and will enable members to find cover for a sector that is notoriously difficult to place without the need to commit to minimum volumes of business.
Bollington Insurance works with a range of specialist insurer partners to place business, including BBB+ or higher rated insurers and can cover for the following types of establishments:
- Residential care and education for children with emotional, behavioural difficulties
- Residential care for individuals with learning disabilities and complex healthcare needs
- Care for individuals with mental health conditions or physical disabilities
- Foster & Adoption agencies
- Residential care for the elderly
- Domiciliary care & supported living
This partnership with Bollington gives BIBA members access to a new and growing sector. Members will also benefit from enhanced commissions across all facilities with no minimum commitment required.
These care combined policies will offer covers including material damage, business interruption, employers’ liability and public liability up to £10m and abuse cover up to £5m (on both occurrence or claims made basis wordings). Abuse cover on domiciliary care cases up to £10m.
Click here for an application form
More details can be found on the Bollington Insurance website www.bollington.com/BIBA