Renovation Plan is made up of two bespoke products designed for individuals or companies who are undertaking a renovation or conversion project of a residential or commercial property.
This unique policy has provided cover for thousands of satisfied clients and brokers for many years. Renovation Plan offers a simple solution and gives your clients the protection they need.
Why is this cover necessary?
Standard property and household insurers are unlikely to provide cover if the property is unoccupied and undergoing work nor will they cover the building work itself.
Leaving your clients to scrape along on a makeshift policy during their project is risky and a more suitable solution should be provided.
What can Renovation Plan provide cover for?
- The existing structure
- Contract works
- Hired in plant
- Public liability
- Advanced loss of rent
- Non-negligence liability
- Complex cases including basement excavations, new builds, commercial properties, and projects in excess of £500,000. These will be covered under the Renovation Plan PLUS+ product.
- Short/long term policies available
- £2,000,000 standard public liability (option to increase)
- Cover can be transferred from the standard product to our standard household or let wording – usually at no extra cost!
Renovation Plan can provide the cover on either a peril based or all-risks cover depending on the project type and size.
Exclusive benefits for BIBA members
- Enhanced tools cover available
- Enhanced hired in plant cover included
- Increased commission to 16.5%
How to get a quote?
Renovation Plan provides a quote and buy facility online for all standard risks. Any complex risks requiring referral will be dealt with by their expert staff in their Essex-based office.
Key House, Burnham Business Park, Burnham-On-Crouch
Tel: 01621 784840