An array of issues can impact the success of an event, from adverse weather through to illness, strikes and transport delays. With over 5,000 events taking place each year in an average UK town, demand for event insurance is rising. Typical events that buy event cancellation protection range from dinners and banquets, through to trade shows and conferences, music concerts, sporting and charity events, held both in the UK and internationally.
The Beazley BIBA scheme includes cover for:
- Financial loss arising from the cancellation, disruption, or rescheduling of an event resulting from circumstances beyond the control of the event organiser or venue
- Additional costs or charges paid by the client to avoid or reduce a loss
- Property damage, including materials loaned, owned or rented, while in transit directly to or from the event, or while in use at the event for the policy period
- Cash held at an event
- BIBA brokers benefit from the inclusion of event equipment and cash cover free of charge, and 30% commission paid on all event cancellation policies.
- Other policy enhancements such as terrorism, communicable disease and national mourning cover, and other popular contingency policies such as event liability, non-appearance and prize indemnity, are also available.
Cover can be placed via myBeazley, an easy-to-use online quote and bind system, which provides instant quotes, binds cover and produces product documentation without the need for direct contact with an underwriter.
For further information on myBeazley please click here
To request myBeazley registration, please email: [email protected]