Cyber risk is an exposure that no modern business can escape, and the financial impact of system interruption, privacy and cybercrime events are now felt across all industries. With solutions designed for businesses of all sizes, and comprehensive risk management and cyber incident response services, our proposition provides cutting edge cover to protect against the emerging threats of the digital age.
CFC’s cyber policy provides:
– Cyber incident response costs (including IT forensics, legal, breach notification and crisis communications)
– Cybercrime (including social engineering, and theft of personal funds)
– Cyber extortion
– System damage
– System business interruption
– Cyber and privacy liability
– Reputational harm
– Management liability (arising from a cyberattack)
– Media liability
– Full retroactive cover
– Nil deductible for incident response
– Cover for regulatory actions and investigations
Premiums starting from as little as £150 for a £1,000,000 limit.
CFC Underwriting is a Lloyd’s underwriting agency. We provide our broker partners with innovative insurance solutions, specialist expertise and unrivalled service levels.
Click here for Cyber insurance brochure
Click here for Cyber insurance policy highlights
Click here for Cyber incident response brochure
Click here for Cyber claims case studies
Click here for CFC cyber insurance policy wording