Cyber risk is an exposure that no modern business can escape, and the financial impact of cybercrime, business interruption, and privacy events are now felt within all industries. With solutions designed for businesses of all sizes, our cyber products provide cutting-edge, innovative cover to protect against the very real threats to digital and intangible assets
– Micro to SME, mid-market to large corporate
– Professional services
– Public entities
– Construction companies
– Transportation and logistics
– Financial services
Key policy features
– Any one claim limits with unlimited reinstatements
– Cyber incident response costs for legal, forensics, notifications and more
– Cybercrime, including social engineering, theft of personal funds, cyber extortion, cryptojacking, botnetting and more
– System damage and business interruption, including full data re-creation, reputational harm, full supply chain cover and more
– Network security and privacy liability
– Media liability
Key benefits to members
- Full suite of free risk management tools available including employee phishing training, security reports and dark web monitoring.
- Cyber incident response costs with a nil excess
- Access to our award-winning threat intel alert mobile App.
- Access to CFC’s Connect cyber trading platform with limit benchmarking data, claims profiles and more
- Policy supported by CFC’s award-winning, in-house cyber incident response team of 50+ specialists
Click here for more policy information
Click here for an infographic showing how your clients stay safe.
Click here for information on their cyber incident app that your clients could download.