Commercial property with flood cover
14 July 2021 The Lloyd & Whyte group had purchased the entire shareholding of R&Q Commercial Risk Services Limited from R&Q MGA Limited.
The business will now fall under the umbrella of Mi Specialty Ltd which is born out of the acquisition of R&Q CRS Ltd and Stride Underwriting. Bringing the two businesses under one banner of Mi Specialty creates one of the most comprehensive MGAs with a huge amount of expertise, knowledge, and A Rated Capacity. This will not impact the cover and service provided by the BIBA Commercial Property scheme but you can find more information here or visit the MI Commercial website.
The BIBA Commercial Property scheme is designed to assist businesses that have either suffered from previous flood damage or are in a perceived difficult flood area.
– Manufacturing and distribution
– Retail, office and professional trades
– Real estate – private and residential
Key policy features
Superior policy coverage including:
– Breakdown of equipment including computers
– Directors’ and officers’ liability
– Legal expenses that includes contract disputes
– Personal accident cover for directors
– A full range of business interruption extensions are included as standard
– Goods in transit, money, loss of licence, deterioration of stock are automatically covered
Key benefits to members
– Branch offices located in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Bournemouth
– Exclusive quotations
– Direct access to the decision-makers
– Multiple cover options available
Summaries of cover (14 June – still valid but requiring rebranding)