Travel Insurance Guides

If you need medical help on holiday, are involved in an accident, lose anything or have to cancel your holiday at the last minute, the appropriate cover saves you the worry and expense you’d otherwise face.

Your BIBA broker will help you find the travel cover that’s right for you – and can probably save you quite a lot of money into the bargain. This section of our website sets out to explain what you should consider when you buy travel insurance and some of the pitfalls to avoid.


Find Insurance

Whatever type of insurance you need to find, BIBA can connect you with a broker who can help. Please use the search below or call our Find Insurance Service on 0370 950 1790.