We find that most people undertaking renovation or conversion projects aren’t even aware that they need to take out a specialist insurance policy. That means there’s potentially a huge number of renovators going about their projects without the right protection in place. You can watch the video below where we debunk some of the common misconceptions.
- New builds
- Contract works
What are the core features of the insurance?
- Covers your Existing Structure & New Works
- Flexible cover periods to fit the length of your project, from 3-36 months. Policies are extendable, and refundable (subject to no claims)
- Includes Public Liability
- Three cover options including Restricted Perils, Wider Perils, and All Risks
- Residential / commercial properties
- Occupied and unoccupied properties
- Joint Names cover available when required
- Non-Negligent Liability as an optional extra with our Premier Plus policy
You can find a full guide to insuring a renovation project here.