BIBA appoints Home & Legacy as its high net worth insurance scheme provider
30th January 2019
The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA) has appointed leading high net worth (HNW) specialist, Home & Legacy to provide its members with an all new HNW insurance scheme.
The scheme demonstrates BIBA’s commitment to working with an established HNW provider to enable its members to access specialist insurance cover to meet their clients’ needs. Through the scheme, BIBA members will benefit from:
- Home & Legacy’s three tiers of top-rated household cover
- Flexible underwriting and competitive pricing thanks to Home & Legacy’s panel arrangement
- In-house claims handling by Home & Legacy’s award-winning team
- High net worth e-trading, with Home & Legacy Online
Barry O’Neill, Managing Director at Home & Legacy said: “We are delighted to be BIBA’s accredited High Net Worth scheme provider. Following a year where Home & Legacy was ranked highly by brokers for our claims service and e-trading facilities, this new partnership illustrates how BIBA is endorsing an established name in high net worth insurance that brokers trust and rely on. Home & Legacy is extremely proud to be that name and we’re thrilled to be offering our products and services to BIBA members.”
Mike Hallam, Head of Technical Services at BIBA, said:
“BIBA is delighted to collaborate with Home & Legacy to fulfil one of our most popular schemes. Home & Legacy has a solid track record of supporting brokers and this new arrangement extends this offering. In a marketplace which has contracted in 2018 we see the scheme bringing much-needed access and flexibility to all our members.”
Home & Legacy is one of the UK’s leading providers of high net worth insurance. With over 20 years’ experience, it is one of the longest established providers in the high net worth market, offering customers a range of top-rated household insurance, as well as high net worth motor, and art insurance.
Notes to editors
- For further information please contact:
BIBA press office:
Pam Quinn, Head of Communications
020 7397 0223
Leighann Forsyth, Deputy Head of Communications
020 7397 0224
If you no longer want to receive press releases from BIBA please email the Comms team.
- About the British Insurance Brokers’ Association
The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA) is the UK’s leading general insurance intermediary organisation representing the interests of insurance brokers, intermediaries and their customers.
BIBA membership includes just under 2,000 regulated firms, employing more than 100,000 staff. General insurance brokers contribute 1% of GDP to the UK economy; they arrange 72% of all general insurance with a premium totalling £62.7bn and 93% of all commercial insurance business. Insurance brokers put their customers’ interests first, providing advice, access to suitable insurance protection and risk management.
BIBA helps more than 550,000 people a year to access insurance protection through its Find a Broker service, both online and via the telephone.
BIBA is the voice of the sector advising members, the regulators, consumer bodies and other stakeholders on key insurance issues.
- Home & Legacy
- Home & Legacy Insurance Services Limited is an independent high net worth insurance provider offering high quality insurance policies that are underwritten by a panel of the UK’s leading insurers at exclusively negotiated rates. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Allianz Holdings plc.
- For more information on the products, visit http://broker.homeandlegacy.co.uk/
- For press enquiries or to arrange an interview, contact:
Charlotte Stretton, Media relations officer, Allianz Insurance plc on 01483 465 217 or [email protected]