Mental Health In Business
With one in six employees experiencing a mental health problem at any one time, and stress thought to be responsible for almost half of all working days lost in Britain due to health issues, the relationship between the workplace and mental health is a complex one.
All businesses have a legal duty to provide safe working conditions – this includes ensuring that work is not causing or contributing to mental ill-health.
Businesses that invest in a meaningful organisational mental health strategy have healthier, happier and more resilient employees.
Most businesses want to ensure that they provide a mentally safe workplace but many businesses do not know where to start. BIBA’s workplace mental health scheme with Mental Health in Business (MHIB) ensures that businesses are complying with best practice in workplace mental health. MHIB provide the following:
- Guidance on workplace mental health strategy, in line with latest guidelines
- Support with creation of workplace mental health processes, documentation, resources and support pathways
- Accredited (MHFA England) Mental Health First Aid Training – in person or online
- Bespoke mental health awareness training workshops – in person or online
- Line Managers mental health training – in person or online
- One to one support with workplace mental health issues
- Bespoke webinars
- Key note talks for events
- Creation of mental health related content
MHIB’s team are all experienced trainers and coaches and they have between them many years’ experience of running businesses – meaning that they understand the challenges facing all business owners today. They will design a bespoke solution to suit the unique needs of your business.
BIBA members will benefit from a 15% discount on all MHIB’s services – and MHIB will provide a free mental health resource pack to any BIBA members who purchase any of their services.
Claire Russell – Founder and CEO
Nikki Owen – Operations Director
Steve Heath – Director
Mental Health in Business Ltd
8 Mercia Business Village
Telephone: 01788 340180
Email: [email protected]