Unmanned Aerial Systems (Drones)
As one of the largest Managing Agents operating in the Lloyd’s market, Tokio Marine Kiln benefits from significant financial strength, with a Standard & Poor’s rating of A+ attributed to its Company platform and its four managed syndicates at Lloyd’s.
Benefits of using the Drone Scheme
- Comprehensive and competitively priced coverage for companies operating drones, also known as unmanned aerial systems (UAS), for commercial or business purposes
- Brokers can quote and bind risks online in real time 24 hours a day, seven days a week through the onetmk.com digital platform
- The scheme is underwritten through Lloyd’s syndicate 510, which benefits from an A+ financial strength rating attributed by Standard & Poor’s
- Cover is available for physical loss of or damage to UAS up to a limit of £100,000 per UAS (inclusive of payloads) whilst in the air, on the ground or in transit, including theft and malicious damage (larger limits available on request)
- Third party bodily injury and property damage liability – inclusive of losses arising from malicious acts up to a limit of £50M each occurrence (larger limits are available on request)
- Enhanced coverage for invasion of privacy, noise liability, operators indemnity, operators liability and loss of digital assets (cyber) are also available without referral
- Our cover also complies with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Regulation (EC) 785/2004.
About Tokio Marine Kiln
Tokio Marine Kiln is a forward thinking international underwriting business serving customers in the Lloyd’s and Company markets. With roots dating back to 1880, the business was formed through the integration of Kiln and Tokio Marine’s European operations and is part of one of the world’s largest insurance groups, the $30bn market capitalised Tokio Marine Group. Throughout its rich history, Tokio Marine Kiln has maintained its ‘Good Company’ principles, a collaborative approach to service and the strength of its relationships.
Tokio Marine Kiln’s four underwriting teams are focused on: Property & Casualty; Marine, Aviation & Special Risks; Accident & Health; and Reinsurance, which are complemented by a first class Claims team that was rated outstanding by Gracechurch in 2017, and an expert Risk Engineering service.