BIBA Medical Indemnity Scheme
BIBA’s Medical Indemnity Scheme from Lloyd’s Broker Servca, gives members access to Servca’s specialist ‘A’ rated capacity for standard and non-standard/distressed medical indemnity risks for most medical disciplines.
Why is this cover necessary?
The market has long been crying out for innovative underwriting and distribution to tackle the unique needs of today’s medical practitioners. Finding specialist secure capacity for medical indemnity has become increasingly difficult, particularly for distressed, non-standard healthcare risks.
BIBA members and their medical professional clients will benefit greatly from access to Servca’s Lloyd’s A-rated capacity and expertise, backed by qualified in-house medical advice, as well as competitive premiums and dedicated service levels.
What can the scheme provide cover for?
Servca’s specialist policy wordings carry full ‘Union style’ coverage including:
- 24-hour legal helpline
- Defence for professional disciplinary (GMC), regulatory, employment and patient complaints
- Flexible limits and variable excess options
- Locum and out of hours coverage
- Run-off cover
- Global Cover (including USA)
- Access to an in-house team of medical experts for specialist advice
How to get a quote?
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 0143205