Lycetts Insurance Brokers awarded exclusive Chartered Insurance Broker status
31st July 2018
– Lycetts Insurance Brokers1 has been awarded Chartered Insurance Broker status – the insurance industry’s gold standard – by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
The leading insurance broker, risk management specialist and financial services provider achieved the exclusive accolade having demonstrated the highest standards of professionalism, capability and ethical practice.
“This demonstrates an ongoing commitment to professionalism for the benefit of its customers, partners and employees,” said Sian Fisher, Chief Executive of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
“Chartered status is recognised around the world as a mark of an organisation committed to standards, professionalism and trust – and Lycetts can be proud of this.”
Charles Foster, Lycetts CEO, added: “Chartered Status is a powerful endorsement and a valued badge of quality and assurance for clients.
“The achievement is testament to our commitment to business integrity and the continuing professional development of our people – a commitment reflected in exceptional levels of customer service, advice and support provided by our experts.”
Lycetts’ commercial division and Cliverton, the specialist animal trade division, have both already achieved chartered status.
Chartered Insurance Broker status is reserved for the broking industry’s foremost firms. To date it has been awarded to less than 200 brokers nationwide.
1Lycetts Insurance Brokers is a trading name of Lycett, Browne-Swinburne & Douglass Ltd
For more information on Lycetts’ services, visit lycetts.co.uk.
All media enquiries to Anthony Andrew or Cara Cunningham at Cameron Wells Communications on 0161 973 4158 or email [email protected]
NOTES TO EDITORS
• The Lycetts Group was founded in 1961 and has grown to become one of the UK’s leading independently-operated insurance brokers.
• Lycetts specialises in farm and estate insurance and also provides bespoke financial services, commercial and bloodstock insurance advice. It has 15 offices in the UK, with its headquarters based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
• Lycetts Risk Management Services provide a comprehensive range of health and safety services to the agricultural sector, including health and safety policies, risk assessments, fire risk assessments, asbestos management services and general health and safety training.
• All available profits from Lycetts are passed onto the company’s ultimate owner, the charity Allchurches Trust, which in turn invests them back into the community. This structure offers security and business stability for Lycetts while fostering an ethical and long-term approach and a high-level of client trust.