THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED – CLICK HERE TO BOOK FOR 1pm SESSION
Trade Credit; Credit insurers paid over £500,000 a day in claims in 2016, figures are awaited for 2017 but will it be even more in 2018?
This year has started with one of the biggest collapses in recent memory and we can only await the potential domino effect on some of Carillion’s suppliers.
- The webinar will highlight:
- The importance of trade credit insurance
- How it helps business grow even during uncertain times
- An insight into Carillion’s collapse
- How a risk is underwritten and monitored
- The claims process
- How credit insurance can help the BIBA members
The webinar will focus on how a trade credit policy works and how to get the best out of it for your clients. It will also focus on how CMR make this happen with their managed policy. Furthermore it will go into detail how credit limits are established and the lessons to be learned from Carillion’s downfall.
It’s never been more relevant.