This event is fully booked
BIBA Scheme WEBINAR Training – Liability cover
30th January 2018 – 12:00 to 13:00
- Brexit – How a UK client can be exposed to claims in a foreign country and what to consider with our forthcoming exit from the EU
- Ogden – Overview of what has happened and the, knock-on, increased importance of limits of indemnity
- Liability considerations for charities and today’s, ever-increasing, sharing and GIG economies
- Identifying and presenting liability risks to insurers and what to think about
- Public liability
- Products liability
- Employers liability
- Scope of the Yutree BIBA Liability offering
- How to trade with Yutree
Laura High from Yutree will give you an insight and introduction to our BIBA Liability scheme and the cover options available with examples of some of the quirky risks they cover.
For Account Managers and Executives and Risk placing staff, BIBA scheme holder Yutree will provide information on features and benefits, USP’s, and application. Those taking part will know what it is, when to use it and how to use it. As well as having a greater general knowledge on the BIBA Liability Scheme and its’ benefits to you and your customers.
This interactive session will qualify for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accreditation for BIBA members attending.
Login details will be sent week prior to webinar.